Monday, March 10, 2014

Name That Game!

So, I was happy enough calling this QuadCommand, until I learned there is a company called QuadCommand that already owns QuadCommand.com and sells Quad Bikes. Doh!

So now I'm toying with different names for this 3D Print on Demand project.

Today's name I'm trying out is AAQ which stands for "Advanced Armoured Quad". I was going to use "Armoured Assault Quad" but realised that "Armoured Assault" is already a brand name. It's so hard avoiding other people's copyrights and intellectual properties when trying to create something new! Every time I think I've found something unique, I discover the words already exist under someone else's copyrights.

If anyone has any neato names for giant mecha with four legs in the future ruins of the Earth, feel free to throw suggestions at me :) So far the only 'AAQ' in use that I've come across is the Astronomical Association of Queensland in Australia, so I think I can get away with using those initials for a miniatures game...

No comments:

Post a Comment