Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Status Update

Just to say I'm on track for ordering physical copies of the initial Quad designs models next Monday. I think it takes about nine days from order to arrival, so hopefully I'll get two of each model turning up by Wednesday 26th March.

I've decided one of the test teams will be painted up in White, but I'm still trying to pick a good colour for the rival test team. I like Construction Yellow, but the prototype model I painted in yellow doesn't stand out on the terrain board as much as I'd like, so I'll be thinking about that.

I'm still trying to decide if there will be 'team uniform colours' or if people can paint each individual figure any way they wish. I like the idea of, for example, hero figures painted in unique paint schemes, but the problem with freely painting each figure instead of making them uniform is to be able to tell which figures belong to which team.

No comments:

Post a Comment